Vision and Mission
Nico Malan High School strives for excellence by developing proud and well-balanced children through the application of basic Christian values.
- Learners must be equipped within a safe environment to be loyal and worthy citizens with Christian values who will benefit the community.
- By developing a work ethic that will enable each learner to reach his potential through receiving education in his mother tongue.
- By encouraging the child to attain his full potential in his physical development through participation in school sport.
- In a multi-cultural community, the love and pride of each child for his own culture must be respected always with the necessary regard for school rules.
- The school, as educational institution, should play an important role in the community by giving guidance and assistance.
- The optimal use and management of its resources (facilities and skills).